we

Hello, we Maru and Gabriel , a couple of photographers from Tenerife, Canary Islands .

gabi fotografo

In Gabi Photography took more than 18 years and some 800 dedicated to capture weddings Photo via feelings, sensations and anecdotes, one of the most important days in the life of a couple.

  Endorsing your concerns and dreams , giving the security of having a team of highly qualified professionals who will provide the comfort of being in good hands.

  datosdeInteres

We have no limit or offset. They have made ​​reports on other islands in the Peninsula and outside Europe . o The customization of each work makes everyone different and special , the end result being that each of the couples decides to partake from the beginning of your wedding album .

  aDestacar

  Associate member :

 WPPI Wedding & Portrait Photographers International.

or FEP ( European Federation of Professional Photographers ) .

or FEPFI ( Spanish Federation of Professional Photography and Image ) .

Pioneer in the Canary Islands or Digital albums .

or pictures fresh , spontaneous and dynamic current , where interactivity with the couple creates an atmosphere of complicity .

oTrato personalized with the couple from the start.

Our Services :

- Digital photography .

- Video

- Custom albums .

- Photos on website.

- Audio - visual

specialty:

 We specialize in wedding photo stories and newborns , for which we have generation cameras . Gave expression to a different style, fresh and spontaneous . Offering the possibility of having several photographers that day, which immortalize all the moments and feelings , getting full coverage of the wedding.

The variety of digital albums makes couples always find that interview and album they are looking for , counting among his team with one of the best graphic designers .

Another of their specialties is the Audio - visual , a little tour of the couple 's life from early childhood to the last photos of couple. With the news that added ( where possible ) a selection of photos of the wedding day . A special surprise for all the guests where tears and smiles are guaranteed.

Period of Operation : All year . Recommended notice :

We work exclusively , do not delegate work to other photographers and so we recommend planning ahead to have greater availability of date .

How they work: We are a group of highly qualified wedding story . Work ( whenever possible ) without flash which photographs capture spontaneous get cooler without invading the space and privacy of the stars of the day , you are the bride and groom . Personal service from day boyfriends , helping and making available all their skills to make that day special.

We track the couple and in recent weeks are in contact with them to meet last-minute changes . The wedding day whenever possible and will have two cameras in order to capture all the moments , which are many and very special .

After the big day comes a laborious post production and editing photos and video , making a careful selection of the best , on a 120-150 digital album be part of the bride and groom have chosen.

Price : We have three collections , Prestige , Standard and Basic. We start from € 1,600 igic included and we are sure that any of them will accommodate the needs of the couple. What the price includes : This depending on the collection can include: custom invitations , leaflets, postcards. Pre -wedding post- wedding Stock Additional Photographer siting (for the ceremony) Additional Photographer ( full coverage) Photo Album ( Digital design 30x30 cm ) Photo Album ( Digital design 35x35 cm ) Albums 20x20 cm ( 35x35 identical copy ) Audio - visual ( projector and screen ) Photo reminder ( the best gift for the guests ) Video- CDs with photos of story reportage DVD with high quality payment: at the time of signing the contract is payable on 20 % of the contracted , have 70% payment before the wedding , and the remaining 30% upon delivery of the Work.

Travel: Worldwide ( Spanish and English speaking ) .

If someone had asked me when I was little ... What would you like to be? .... Probably would have said photographer. I never had so clearly something in my life as to what I wanted to pursue , and so in this way I love my job , my lifestyle , my passion anyway . I consider myself a storyteller , because I help with all that I have in my power to tell the story of their lives to couples. Living with them when they will be one . Suffering nerves , tears of joy and excitement with them . They were , are and will be my philosophy , my story .